Hello! I’m Chris Moore
I’ve been helping people recover from addictions, mood disorders such as depression and anxiety, and trauma for almost 20 years. A major motivation in doing this type of work is my own journey and recovery that I started in 1986. Whether you’re establishing your recovery for the first time, starting over from a relapse, or wanting help in strengthening your grip, I would be honored to walk with you on your journey. I offer extensive experience and support with multiple strategies for addiction recovery. I utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Twelve Step principles and interventions. I also work with family members and friends of addicts/alcoholics who are seeking to support their loved ones in healthy and helpful ways. Personally, I am married with 6 children and 7 grandchildren. My wife and I live with our youngest daughter on a farm in Washington county and spend our days raising horses and enjoying the beauty of the Ozarks.
My Education and Certification
- CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
- Addiction Professional since 2003
- Addiction Recovery since 1986
- Offering extensive experience and support with multiple paths/strategies for addiction recovery
- CBT for Substance Use Disorders and Twelve Step Facilitation