Hello! I’m Chris
MA, LPC, CSAT-S
My desire is to speak truth in love. I believe being honest with clients is the greatest way to serve them, even when the truth is difficult to face. My role involves guiding clients to face reality, to call a spade a spade, in order to discover the path forward. Healing and growth occur through facing the reality, owning one’s actions, and seeking to become a better version of oneself. My role is to be a guide, ushering people into their journey forward while providing a practical path to wholeness.
My strongest areas of practice are sexuality, sexual addiction, addiction, and family. As a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Supervisor, I work with men and women affected by sexual abuse, sexual addiction, and infidelity, providing a path for health and wholeness. Sexual brokenness plagues many people, but it is not an identity. I work diligently to offer clients a path of recovery, to reclaim one’s past and write the narrative of their lives. This work exists for one recovering from sexual addiction, substance abuse, and more.
Some couples seek support in deepening their relationship with one another, either through hardships or relational lulls. I aim to bring awareness, understanding, and connection to relationships, creating the safety to be truly loved. I am quick to offer encouragement and call out the truth, while providing a safe place to be yourself.
Everyone faces challenges in life. I would love to walk with you through those challenges, changing them into a crucible where you are better on the other side.
My Education & Certification
- B.A. in Bible and Theology. 2007, Malone University
- M.A. in Counseling, 2012, Denver Seminary
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Arkansas Board of Examiners in Counseling
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist – Supervisor, International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals
- Certified Multiple Addiction Therapist – Supervisor, International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals
- Adjunct Professor, John Brown University, Master of Counseling Program – Courses taught “Addictions in Counseling” and “Professional Ethics in Counseling
I Work With Individuals, Couples, Families, & Groups
“Being the best you can be is really only possible when you’re deeply connected to another.”
~ Sue Johnson
“A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.”
~ Ruth Graham
“Marriage is not a static state between two unchanging people. Marriage is a psychological and spiritual journey that begins in the ecstasy of attraction, meanders through a rocky stretch of self-discovery and culminates in the creation of an intimate, joyful, life-long union.”
~ Harville Hendrix
Accepted Insurance Carriers