Hello! I’m Rodney
MA, MDIV, MS, LAC, TA
I have a master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from John Brown University. I currently am a Licensed Associate Counselor with a specialization in Gottman Marriage. I’ve been certified in Gottman Relationship Therapy 1-3 and currently am on the certification track.
I work with children from 4 years of age to adolescence and am a member of the Association for Play Therapy. I am a Theraplay Level 1 Trained practitioner.
Originally of Mountain Home, Arkansas, I received my BS from Central Baptist College in Conway and went on to gain two Masters from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO. I am married and have six children. Before I was a therapist, I was a firefighter and EMT for several years.
I enjoy working with individuals, couples, men and families. Sometimes difficulties arise in life, asking for help can be challenging and overwhelming to take that first step. I take pride in being able to provide a safe, non-judgmental environment where I can work alongside you to overcome obstacles so that you can live your life as you were meant to be.
My Education & Certification
- AA in Fire Science from Southern Arkansas University Tech
- BS in Theology from Central Baptist College
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling From John Brown University
- MA Pastoral Leadership from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- MDIV Theology from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Gottman Relationship Certified Level III Clinician
- Licensed Associate Counselor
I Work With Individuals, Couples, Families, & Groups
Admit when you’re wrong. Shut up when you’re right.
“Remember, working briefly on your marriage every day will do more for your health and longevity than working out at a health club.”
~ John Gottman