Hello! I’m Todd
I have been personally affected by the crushing realities of trying to care for parents with dementia and people with ADHD. It is my mission to try and assist individuals experiencing severe anxiety brought on by these and other unique stressors.
I have been in practice for nearly 30 years and have worked in a wide variety of settings. I began working with adolescents and children in Abilene, Texas and ran experiential therapy programs in multiple psychiatric hospitals throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
I moved to Northwest Arkansas with my wife and two sons in 1992 and worked as the Director of Social Services at a local hospital in Fayetteville. I spent 5 years working with the pediatricians at the Northwest Arkansas Pediatric Clinic before becoming a church planter for the Baptist Home Mission Board.
For the past 12 years I have been in private practice in Rogers. It has been a pleasure seeing my clients move from a state of unrest to a more healthy balance in their lives.
Anxiety has become commonplace to so many Americans that most do not even realize they are suffering needlessly. It is estimated that over 20% of US citizens have an undiagnosed anxiety disorder.
My goal is to help people accurately diagnose and treat the issues in their lives and keep them from reaching their full potential. The “Gold Standard” in the treatment on all worries, fears, phobias, and obsessive compulsive disorders is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). My extensive training in this specialty helps me provide rapid relief for immediate problems while also providing long term strategies for coping in the future.
- Anxiety, Worries, Fears and Phobias
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Anger and aggression management
- Senior Adult- Aging Issues
- Empty Nest Issues and other Parenting challenges
- Care Giver Issues, Compassion Fatigue
- Recovery from Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Abuse
- Recovery from Religious and Spiritual Abuse
- ADHD Testing for Children and Adults
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Rational Emotive Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
My Education & Certification
- Bachelors in Behavioral Science in Psychology and Sociology; Hardin-Simmons University
- Masters of Science in Social Work: University of Texas at Arlington
- ABD/PhD in International Health: Turo University